Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:11:03 -0400
After reading some of the posts of what people eat, I
must say that you eat alot!  I cannot come near that
amount of intake. I need to lose weight, but I don't
want to consume too few calories.  I have been trying
to cut back on fruits for now and increase
veggies/meats.  I am just not that hungry anymore
since I have eliminated SAD foods from my diet.  This
is what I eat for the day.
3-4 strips of bacon
2-3 eggs
depending on what I have on hand, I saute 1/2
zucchini, 1 clove garlic, carrot, onion, pepper, 1/2
yellow squash, tomato... and put on my eggs.
grapefruit juice
lunch:
usually a mixed greens salad with some of the same
veggies as above added with lemon juice on it all
whatever meat leftover from night before
1 piece of fruit (banana, or apple, or plum, or peach,
or a few grapes, or some melon...)
dinner:
meat (1 hamburger, or 1 steak, or 1 chicken breast...)
more mixed veggies same as above or pickled beets (I
know they are not allowed but I love them)
snack
almonds or pistachios
Drink water all day, but not as much as I should
Well, now that I write it out it seems much more, but
most of the time I am not really all that hungry, so I
seem to be eating less than I did when I ate SAD.
Does this seem to be the proper mix of meat to
veggies/fruit?
TIA
Jane