Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:38:14 +0200
At 11:44 1999-07-16 +0200, Amadeus wrote:

>But *all* proteins are alien to our body, except that
>from our own body (even other humanss').

Yes but here we mean proteins alien to our _digestive system_, that is
something else.
I think You are sometimes twisting the subjects
or leaving out something, resulting in statements seeming true that
are in fact false in their real contexts. The discussions on the list
then goes on to correct misunderstandings resulting from this, and
so the list fills up with garbage.

Friendly
- Hans