Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:45:52 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/99 3:25:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>   An alternate religious
>  or creationist viewpoint could say that God created
>  us to survive in the varied situations on the Earth
>  and thus a hunter-gatherer diet is correct.
>
>  Same results, different reasoning.
>
>  (And yes, this IS on topic)

says you.

>  R. Keene

So why did god make it healthier for us to eat paleo than
Neolithic?  Why does he/she/it allow people to come down
with diseases when eating certain foods?

All foods come
from Earth, except for the artificial man made ones, and
those are mostly from our last generation, and even those
are not synthetic, they have basic edible ingredients.

 So why do some
of them make us sick?  Why did he/she/it
pick Paleolithic to be so good for us? Why that point in time?
Why not go farther back?....Keep us vegetarian like we were
before eating animals..since the old testament refers to
this type of eating?..

Or better yet...why not the diet that
existed at the time he last came to visit?  His son ate those
foods, would he have come down with the diseases of the
Egyptians or Jews?

 How come the Hasidic Jews aren't
the healthiest people on Earth?  Don't they follow their
gods word to the letter? Why do Seventh Day Adventist's
have such great health stats?...they're vegetarians of various
types...that's supposedly poopoo'd according to paleo dogma.

I submit to your greater mind Mensan.

Anna
---always seeking the truth..no matter what it is.