BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:37:11 EST
In a message dated 3/18/99 5:25:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> He took me to meet her once in the 1950s when I was a little kid.

My wife's sister's husband's mother, who was a rocket scientist & only woman
present at 1st American V2 flight, also knew Mari Sandoz, and reportedly has a
letter from her. A portion of the extended family is mentioned in her book as
ranchers. I can say that as I got near the end of the book, I had to stop
reading after Old Jules got bit by the rattler, that I did not much like Old
Jules.

][<en