From:
"Rebecca W. Buffum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 21:32:12 -0700

Hi everyone-

So far the response to my question about the Boston area has been
wonderful. Thank you all for your suggestions, support, etc. Many people
said to hold onto their e mail address and write or call with any other
questions- You are all so supportive and have already made this move
much easier to visualize! Honestly, the suggestions for stores,
restaurants, bakeries(!!YUM) and other genaral info will really help
this transition.

I thought I wouldn't summarize to the list b/c I don't know that there
is a ton of interest- but please e -mail me if you'd like to hear what I
learned. and I'm still interested in any new responses- just thought I'd
write now before too much time past.

I'm still working on thanking each of you personally- but there was one
post which I somehow lost or erased before responding to- To whomever
wrote asking if I was looking for a roomate- I am actually moving there
with my husband- so I'm all set! But best of luck to your daughter in
finding a roomate!

THANK YOU!

Becca