From:
Jane Winkenwerder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:17:24 EDT

I received this information through the mail after a phone call to Nestle -
1-800-225-2270. I was inquiring about the Oh Henry Bar.  Connie Davis
(Consumer services) was very helpful.  She sent me Gluten Free information,
shelflife information and a 25 cent coupon good on any Nestle confection.

Enjoy!!

Jane
Fargo, North Dakota

Nestle

CHOCOLATE & CONFECTIONS
        GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS*
*This information includes products, which to the best of our knowledge, do
not contain wheat, oats, rye, or barley/malt ingredients. The list may not be
complete subsequent to the date of issue due to formula changes and new
product information. Please read each product ingredient statement for the
most current information.

Chocolate Bars
Baby Ruth
Butterfinger