From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 14:38:18 -0700

Hi,

I am wondering if any of you have had symptoms such as chills, fever, and
body aches from gluten ingestion.

I started giving my 4 1/2 yo grandson gluten foods in order to do a gluten
challenge after being gluten free for most of his life.  He has been eating
it for around three weeks lately and yesterday he got aches in his legs and
head, at first his temperature was 95+ and after a nap was around 100 and
up to 102 last night.  He now has a low grade fever and says his throat
hurts when he swallows but has no signs of a cold.

I do want to acknowledge that Taylor has other food sensitivities as well,
so perhaps it could be something else or perhaps a virus.

Any responses will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sue