From:
Suzanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:04:12 -0400

Below are the responses I got from my question about celiac disease and
alzheimer's.  It was really helpful to learn more about the connection to
other problems such as diabetes.  I don't have a medical diagnosis and my
relatives don't take it seriously, but if any of the other problems show up
I will try to convince them to get tested.  People on this list are so helpful!

Suzanne