RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:53:44 -0800
>They were eating instinctive all the time, before and after that
>incident. At that time (1997?) they had lived 7..8 years raw vegan,
>at least the woman and the children. The man didn't practice a 100%
>raw diet. The children were raised with instinctive raw (but vegan)
>nutrition until the incident when the familiy began to include RAF.
>
>Sorry, that's all.  I didn't question them for all of the details
>when they told me about the case.

Is it possible to get their adresse or you to get more details ?
Because of this b12 controversy .it will be interesting to know if the
animals products have been sufficient to bring back the levels and how
long
did it take.
I know a person ,now who is pregnant and is struggling with very low
b12 and
iron level after many years of mainly vegan diet.
she will be eager to get reinssurance that injections could be
avoided..
jean-claude