From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:06:58 -0400
Actually Larry answered his own question.
> > > In matched pairs, they test okay....

Since the RAM sticks work properly in their respective PAIRS, this points
very clearly to a vendor/model problem.  Many systems will not work with RAM
modules from different makers.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====