From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:29:39 -0400
Scott,

The motherboard might fit, but the auxiliary cards (video, sound, etc) will
not.
The PCI slots will not line up with the holes in the case.
The card's metal mounting bracket will not fit the case.
And some of the cards will be too tall.

And most likely, the Power Supply will not have enough wattage to run the
system.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====