CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 05:25:54 -0400
And, then, it seems appropriate to add that "specific" rightists, e.g.,
Hitler, Kissinger, Nixon, Clinton, Bush, etc., are/were genocidal murdering
scum more interested in corporate profits than human life, although the
interesting thing here is that the policies they implemented were, and
still are, widely, and loudly, approved of by the right in general.
DDeBar