BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:06:11 -0400
Could be the owner insisting that her (or his) building was marble.
Limestone, after all, is a lesser stone that hasn't suffered the school of
hard knocks (quite literally) known as "Metamorphosis". As I recall, several
former staff members of the New York Landmarks Conservancy had been
impressed by the work of Mr. Adami et alia. In fact, Adami may have been
given an award by the Conservancy for their work on the Salmagundi Club --
but then again, it could have the GVSHP and the contractor may have been