RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
François Dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 01:35:21 +0100
Hi Kirt,

K : Ditto reverse. Experiments with raw foods have proven dangerous for
some.

F : I f raw food is so dangerous, we d'better avoid any. / Because of
pollution due to cooking and civilisation, I supose.

K : And your level of optimism.

F : I try to be objective, neither optimistic nor pesimistic. But I'm mostly
ignorant of the futur.

> > F : Since evolution seems to work sometimes by taking sudden steps, we
may
> > receive one day the proper "gift package of mutations"providing us
> > adaptation to paleo-cooked food. And another day the one for
> > Coke, cow milk, chocolate and whisky. Some mutants fellows may allready
have
> > received such precious gifts. I hope you got the one labelled
"paleo-mixed".

K : Fairly good odds. And you have fairly good odds as well.

F : I guess we don't need a new "option group of mutations" for things we
and our animal predecessors had to face ever since the darkness of time.

> > F : If "metasexuality" is just an escape lane or an excuse for Burger's
> > behavior, there's no point in investigating more about it. If  "the
meta" is
> > definitively explaned this way, it is irrelevant to inquire about it.
But
> > maybe "irrelevant" isn't the proper word.

K : Probably. If his mind is capable of "meta" then the same mind capable of
> "instincto" may need to be questioned about the underlying aspects of his
> personality.

F : The theories and inventions interest me more then the personnality of
their author, but if your interests are just the opposite, than of course
you can search in this field. On the other hand, can't you consider
seriously examining the theory of "metasexuality" independently of the
personality of its creator?
The arguments about special and general relativity, for instance, were never
concerned with the personality of Einstein (he mistreated and abandonned his
wife to go and live with his cousin, I read). It'seems to me an irrationnal,
subjective and non scientific aproach to link the two questions.

K : You never fail me, Francios. Some 50 words that excuse Burger from any
> social scrutiny because, I guess, basically, the world is fucked up
(because
> of cooked foods, no doubt).

F : No, I do not want to excuse Burger nor anyone. He's been judged  guilty
according to the French laws. He's interjected an appeal and has to be
judged again. That's an affair beetween the French justice and him.
This judgment doesn't concern the theory itself. Burger his judged, not the
validity of his theories.

 > K : And if Rudy ( Diesel ) was a pedophile (howeverthefuckitsspelled)
asshole, would
> > you (...)

F :  Yes, I would nevertheless drive Diesel cars and trucks.
By the way, most of the ancient Greek philosophers we learned  so much good
of at school were pederasts (homosexuals) and/or pedophiles.

F : > For me, we all are humans; there's no instinctos ( I use this word for
> > practical purposes only, writing every time "person experimenting the
> > instinctive-nutrition" being to much work), no Americans, no Germans, no
> > French, no Jews, no christians, no capitalists, no communists, no
witches,
> > no pedophils, no good and no bad ones. A person is a dynamic thing (...)

K : And pedophilia?

F : I searched in several dictionaries but couldn't find this word. These
dicos must be too old.
Anyway it has nothing to do with the "instincto" and "meta" theories, nor
with me, and probably not even with Burger.

 K : The question is why wild animals don't have the trouble certain
instinctos
> do with trich.

F : Reaserch should be done, I don't know. But are you sure wild animals
never have troubles w. trich?
The one Ano ate wasn't dead, right. And so what? Would they necesarily die
immediately? There must be some delay. Wild animals may also be more
resistants for several reasons, an obvious one beeing they never ate so much
cooked food and drugs, another one beeing the fact that they are still the
target of natural selection. And if they are more commonly in contact w.
trich. they may develop also more resistance.Who knows? Who cares of the
health state of mongooses in Hawaii?

K : Are we winding down?

F : ? I'm pretty bored of nutrition talks. But if you'd like to go on with
"meta"(not with Burger himself), I'm OK. Up to you.

 Cheers,
Francois