RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roman Deambrun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:54:34 -0700
on 7/2/01 6:43 AM, Elnora Van Winkle at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Dear Roman,
> Are you going to be able to ship any of your instinctive quality foods
> around US? I would love to try some olives, that are instinctive quality.
> Ellie

Hello Ellie,
How are you doing?

I would rather not getting too much into the food selling business (very
time consuming) and concentrate on the educational part of Instinctive
Nutrition.

We have to look for Californian olive producers for our own food supply, as
soon as we have a good source we will give it to you. I think most producers
here agree on doing mail orders.
Instinctively,
Roman