RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:22:04 -0800
>>Who are these people who can eat raw meat? Cooking the meat makes it
easier
>>for the body to digest and it tastes a lot nicer.
>
>For me meat is an important part of my diet, especially in the long and
>hard european winter. Cooking turns meat into undigestable waste which
>will later give you cancer. Raw meat in my experience is much easier to
>digest than cooked. And after all those years of raw I prefer the taste
>of raw meat. If my body needs it it tastes like the finest steak I ever
>ate in a good steakhouse. No idea why people need to cook this. Raw tastes
>better.

I want to reinforce this , apart the addictive aromas created by half
burning it ( once weaned from them they are not attractive anymore ) , i
don't understand that cooked meat is said to be tastier than  raw it is
allways drier,  more difficult to chew and unflavorfull .
Cooking meat have the superiority over raw meat that it will not be  so
repulsive when not needed by the body, so you swalow it anyway .
A meat chosen instinctively like shrimp or crab is allways far superior
tasting than the lifeless cooked counterpart.
jean-claude