RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:06:21 -0800
>no, I don't believe you need raw animal products, although that is
>one way to get a dose of hormones that may help build you up (is that w=
>hat
>you want?)
>of course, I'm sure that jean-claude does not eat tainted meat, but I
>wonder on what
>grounds he would say that raw meat is required.

FIrst i want to say that i don't know anything about Bodybuilding .
I don't have interest in how big my muscles could be but i am interested in
how efficient they can be at performing the work i want to do .
My experience dealing with addison disease( unfunctionning adrenal cortex)
is the ground on which i stand
One of the symptoms is muscle waisting so mostly i have been thinner than
average no matter how i ate .
Because i used my muscles a lot they never got voluminous but strong
When i was a semi professional soccer player at age 20 i was doing lot of
muscle training , weight lifting etc..I never gain muscles, then i got to be
a farmer ( lot of weight to carry) a horse back , hiking , skiing  trekking
guide

My weight during all this time was stabilized .Around 65 kilos
When i started instinctive eating my weight dropped of 5 kilos ( mostly
because of less water and no fats left)
Since i started animal products in great quantities (2 to 3 years ago) my
weight is at the most i ever been , 70 kilos
before instinctive eating from 18 to 30 i was vegetarian . after instincto
my consumption of animal products was limited to 2 or 3 meals  a week , now
i eat animal products everyday sometimes  even twice a day.

I eat only pure grass fed animals or wild , no medications ,hormones etc...

 all the instinctive eater that i now are rather thin looking because most
of them are very prudent with meat .( the exceptions are avid meat eaters)
When the need for muscles arise , like a french friend who did sailing on
his own  while affected by multiple sclerosis,  the instinctive appeal for
meats becomes greater.

That is enough for me to say that animal products are necessary to maintain
muscles while i am aware also that only exercise makes muscles . If you
don't use them the body don't support them for the pleasure.
 If you are able to get a balanced amino acids  intake from only vegan
sources may be it is possible but the demonstration is yet to be done
 cheating doesn't compt)

jean-claude