RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:58:06 -0700
Dr. Zovluck wrote:
>After I told David Wolfe about the Arlin plagiarism, all references
>to recommending to the
>public that they consult with me for their health problems, were deleted from
>all subsequent reprinting of David Wolfe's book "Sunfood Lifestyle". I still
>like and will stay friends with Steve Arlin, David Wolfe and R.C. Dini. I
>forgive Steve Arlin and David Wolfe for their unfortunate plagiaristic
>transgressions. I believe in forgiveness and giving everyone another chance.

I respect your position to forgive NFL for PLAGIARIZING your writing.

But unless I'm overlooking something, the above reactionary changes
to the revised editions of David Wolfe's book; the usual failure to
acknowledge their sources (such as yourself); an unwillingness to
apologize for what amounts to a pattern of intellectual piracy; and
the fact that Raw Power is still being hawked to line their pockets;
does not give me the confidence to claim that these gentleman have
shown you any respect in return (even if you consider them as
friends).

And it seems forgiveness here implies that the other party is willing
to stop stealing from others.

As such, I have to enquire: have you yourself asked NFL to stop
PLAGIARIZING your articles? Why not write an open letter to these
gentlemen (and their publisher)? I mean, I thought it was illegal to
knowingly publish a plagiarized title???

Best regards,
Jo

PS: does anyone have a copy of Raw Power they would be willing to
snail mail to me so that I can make a critical comparison?