RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:27:07 -0800
>(that are problematic for many of the people I've worked with,
>anyway, - like macadamia nuts and dairy products for instance),

What did you observed with macadamia nuts.?
shelled macadamias are very sensitive to rancidity and taste awful
very
rapidely.
did you observed problems with shelled ones. ?
My son, my  wife and i are doing well on them but it is not too often
that
we can put our hands on good ones. So if any one knows an organic
producer
willing to let them dry naturally in the shell and send it to us, let
us
know   ( we didn't have any for many months now and my 3 years old son
, at
times , ask for them )

same question about any other sources of raw shelled nuts directly
from
producers ( pistachios , almonds, pine nuts ,pecans etc...)will be
interested to exchange for dry instincto quality animals products(
salmon
shrimps beef etc...)
jean-claude