RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:40:50 +1300
>>> I think the psychological part is sort of like the situation with
certain long-term vegetarians who do not 'believe' in meat-eating, and
it
just becomes something they don't and maybe can't do or would find
very
difficult. <<<<

It could be of interest that many people who stop eating 'avoids' for
their blood-types find quite negative responses to some of them when
they try them again.  For example, I used to 'live' on bread and
cheese:
last time I ate a mouthful of bread it tasted like cardboard (this had
been my fave brand before!), and some avoids give me headache (never
before!).  Difficulty in digestion can also be a problem.

So if a person who gave up meat that was unsuited to their blood-type,
would expect two things:  they would probably fare better (providing
the
replacement was not an avoid), and they would get strong negative
reactions (whether by taste, digestion, allergic reaction or all).

I went for an extended period without meat, but found an immediate
liking for it on resumption.

Psycological? hmmmm...

Lynton