RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:39:55 -0500
I wonder about that too........I exercise TONS and that is part of why I
stopped doing 100% raw......I'd be out walking or running or doing Taebo and
all of a sudden my blood sugar would drop and I'd feel clammy, weak and
sweaty......and I'd get the shakes......I've never had that happen eating
cooked vegan.  I've gone back to my vegan diet, about 50%-75% raw depending
on the day, and feel much better.  I really like the concept of all raw, but
I wonder if at least to some extent, our bodies have adapted to eating some
cooked food.  I feel much more balanced on some cooked.  Peace, Jen aka
Kashmir3