RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 23:28:07 -0000
Sandy asked:
Would you mind telling me how soon after you started drinking milk your
white
spots went away? Were you ever able to rid yourself of white spots without
the
kale-just the milk.

Sandy, within in a week, I noticed no new spots.  For me the spots always
started at the root of the nail.  I think it takes me about 8 weeks to grow
a new nail so I would watch the spot move down the nail.  There have been
times when I have not been able to get raw milk and then would drink
Kale/Carrot/Ginger juice.  The carrot and the ginger to add a tasty flavor
to the Kale.

While I still did a lot of cooked foods, I would steam spinach or chard, but
I'm not wild about either of those raw.   Maybe you could take the kid to
the store and ask him what is appealing to him (In the produce section that
is, I don't believe a cure will be found on the candy isle.)

Micaela