RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:56:26 -0800
Alan asked;

where is the evidence
that most humans are able to gain calcium from raw (cow) milk? Or
to put it another way..which enemas do we possess (after weaning) which
enable us to utilize this rather unnatural calcium source?

Alan, I was not offering scientific proof of anything, only stating what I
personally crave when I have had white marks on my nails.  I feel better
after Kale and I feel better after raw milk.  If you choose to believe that
the Kale helps me, but the milk is an addiction, that is your choice.  I
personally have gotten to a point where I do not trust anyone's proof of
anything.  My body and my mind are my guides to what feels good.  I have
been working too long building a trusting relationship with my body, to make
decisions based on theories of experts.

Although my nails are flawless right now, I'm wondering if you have ever had
white marks on your nails? and what you may have done about it?   From your
answer I will intuit if it seems appropriate to me and if it feels
appropriate will try it.  If your suggestions, do not feel appropriate, I
will ignore them.

Micaela