RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:40:41 -0500
Hi all,

I've been lurking on this list for quite some time now.  I'm an aspiring
raw-fooder, feeling that it represents a probable cure for my high blood
pressure.  However, with my high-pressure Wall Street job, I've never had
the discipline to follow the principles carefully.

I'm looking forward to two weeks off around the end of the year, and I'm
seriously considering visiting a "spa" for some time.  I think if I'd just
"take the plunge" that it just may be the jump-start I need to get on the
right track.

I've looked at the website for the Hippocrates Health Institute, and it
seems like it's probably a very good choice.  However, I'd like to evaluate
some alternatives before I make a decision.

Can anyone recommend a good spa?  It doesn't necessarily have to be
vegetarian (since I'm not) but it would be fine if it was.  That, in fact,
could be a kick-start to a vegetarian lifestyle, which alone may have very
positive effects on my hypertension.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Harris