Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:22:24 GMT
I have an ISDN modem that I cannot get to work.  It was working until
about last Thursday.  The repairman came out, check the line and said
it was my pc.  We did connect the modem to two different labtops where
e the modem worked, but it still would not work with my pc.  After the
repairman left, I plugged a 56k modem into the same comm port and the
56k modem worked great.  This leads me to believe that the ISDN modem
is not functioning right.  Also it does not work on my laptop now.
I have deleted and reloaded the drivers and even the comm port.
One question is:  Is the connection of an ISDN modem treated different
by a PC then a 56k modem?

PC K450-3D
132 Meg of ram
No conflicts in address that I can see.