From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:29:11 -0800
Hi,
It's been a while, but I've seen this come up on HP laser printers.
If your brother is a 600dpi HP emulation this may apply.
Check your Printer Properties for a Device Options tab.
From here you can check your printer memory settings and adjust memory
tracking torwards conservative. Both times I've encountered this
situation Win98 listed the incorrect printer memory volume under
properties.
I wouldn't be surprised if a driver update addresses this issue.
If you continue to get the error try printing directly to the printer
and avoid spooling to help narrow it down.

hope this applies
-yui shin

--- "Guido S. Piraino" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a computer system which is connected to a Brother HL-760
> printer. I
> have been receiving a "Printer out of memory" (when I send a larger
> print
> job to the printer) error ever since upgrading the system to Windows
> 98. It
> never happened under Windows 95.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html