GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:44:09 +0100
Zainab,
 It is not surpassing that such a request comes from nobody but from the Jagnes.
Laugh .
I am sure recipes will be  of good use to you and your husband who am sure will
be sampling all the delicious dishes in a day. Mrs .Adel fye Njie has written
many cooker or recipe's books which are available in most book stores and
supermarkets in The Gambia. Eddy Sagnia formally of the hotel school has also a
recipes book on sale. Remember to invite the jobes ,jengs and the faals and you
and your husband will  be in good company .Chi Jamma    Regards  Bro Tejan.