C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephen Allman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:20:31 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/99 1:10:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< >your bitching about the buses being broke and yet your own chair breaks
down
 >, probably from your own lack of maintence, he who is with out sin can trow
 >the first stone

 Where do you get off saying this to me?  My chair is always in good
 condition.  Accident do happen.  I don't blame anyone for my action.  It
 was a freak thing.  Maybe you should show some compassion towards other.  I
 thought this list was about sharing your experience to other disabled
 people and come to a common bond.  Obviously, I thought wrong.

 Toobs >>

Toobs:

I agree with you, the person that wrote that is very insensitive. I want that
person to apologize to you.

Stephen Allman