RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tracy Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:51:42 -0500
Thanks for all the feedback on the workouts and stuff. I will check out cyberpump.  I am somewhat familiar with the hardgainer stuff already.

I have another question, however.  When 'Raw Food' is discussed on this list posting, what does that include?  I mean, does it include raw animal products such as eggs, milk, and/or meat or just vegan foods (fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds).

I guess, coming from a vegetarian perspective, I never considered animal products to fall into this definition, only vegan sources, but based on some of the feedback I have received, I am not sure.  Eating raw animal products of any type seems to me to be asking for trouble. I grew up on a cattle farm and I know what goes on there.  Well done is the only way I ever eat meat.

Back to the topic now>>>>
My whole intent of this discussion on bodybuilding on raw food was to find some diet (raw food - vegan)information that others had used while weight training (or other athletic training) that would give me a starting point for a good, raw food (vegan), weight training diet.  No meat, no milk (which I can't drink anyway), and no eggs - raw or otherwise.  If anyone has any additional info. other than what has already been sent, I would be most grateful.  No need to repeat previous responses to my initial questions.
Thanks!
Tracy