RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tracy Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:52:25 -0500
I am new to this idea of Raw Food only.  Rev George Malkmus from Hallelujah
Acres is who got me started on this path.  When I started, I was trying to
get ready for a bodybuilding competition.  They said animal protein would be
the death of me, so I started trying to figure all this stuff out.

I  just purchased the Raw Power II book. I was trying to find a good source
for bodybuilding that was not based on animal protein sources.  This was all
I could find.  From what I here you guys saying, I am not sure who is the
authority here and if NFL is all wet with thier recommendations.  I know his
workout routines are only for the steroid enhanced freaks.  There is not a
real person on the planet that could follow his workouts.  But that said, I
am really more interested in the diet portion. I would really appreciate a
little help from some of you more experienced folks.

Can you build a competitive body on raw food?
If so, where can I get some good solid info or resources to show me how?
If not,  let me know so I don't waste my time.

One really frustrated dude!
Tracy P.