RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 02:15:28 -0500
Dear hibernating list members,

>Dear Dr. Bernarr,
>I have read your publication, "How To Gain All The Healthy
>Weight You Want." I have also just finished reading Raw Power
>by Stephen Arlin. I have to say that Stephen Arlin copies a
>lot of what you are saying in his book. Sometimes the sentences
>are verbatim.

NFL rule #1: If you cannot think for yourself, find
somebody who can think for you. :)

>I do not see where he gives you credit
>in his book. This is an obvious and a blatant act of plagiarism.
>Since I write myself, I am deeply disturbed by Mr. Arlin's actions.

NFL rule #2: Never get credit to anyone for thoughts you have yourself
stolen. :)

>wanted you to be the first to know about this. I appreciate the fact
>that you make your information available on the web, and I hate to
>see others getting credit for other people's work and effort.
>Please contact me regarding this.

NFL rule #3: When exposed ridicule and intimidate your opponent.
Soon Bernarr will be paying royalties to NFL for the right to keep
his own writings on his own webpage. :)

>Thank-you,
>Frank Varjas

Thanks to Bernarr and Frank for exposing NFL for once more
engaging in dishonest literary pirating.  I and several
others have known about this latest example for quite a
while but I guess we have been just too jaded to be bothered
to say much about it.  I wonder who has "inspired" the new
expanded version of "Raw Power"? ;-)

Peter

PS.  For newcomers NFL stands for "Nature's First Law".  See
archives for further explanation.