RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:12:12 -0800
For sure nuts or seeds in their fresh state taste very differnt than their
dry countepart ( did you ever tasted freshly harvested in fall walnuts
filbert or sunflower seeds ? it is the time when i go big time on it ,it is
so delicious)
during the winter i keep some of my nuts fresh by burrying them in wet sand
or spread on a mesh in the rain, it taste alive . I eat them dry in small
quantity or soaked in the shell.too.
I will rather chew my nuts  than letting machinery do the job ,even the top
qualities oils (Omega nutrition who guaranty the temperature of extraction
below 110f , light and oxygen free) are still getting rancid anyway.
Olives oil contain more oil extracted from the seed than the flesh of the
fruit. I can eat a lot of undenatured olives but the seed is still inedible
to me ( i love bitter but there ,it is too much)
Jean-claude