RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 06:34:52 -0800
I often buy produce from a store called Berkeley Bowl, which happens
to be one of the finest produce markets in the U.S. They have a
place where various free newspapers/flyers/magazines are distributed.
Once in a while a newsletter titled "Macrobiotic Times" is distributed
free there. I usually pick up a copy and check it out, as it may have
a few interesting tidbits in it (one issue featured a former rawist/fruitarian
discussing how spaced out she was on the raw/fruitarian diet, and how
macro seemed to work much better for her).

Anyway, the latest issue of "Macrobiotic Times" (vol. 46, January 1999)
has the following tidbit, from a column titled "The Whole View", article
titled "Flight 1998: Changes in Altitude", by Bill Neall.

Re: 1998 Fall Health Classic (some kind of Expo), held in Santa Rosa,
California

"John  Robbins politely let it be known preceding his lecture that questions
regarding his personal life would not be entertained. Many thought he
didn't look well and wanted some interaction. Doesn't saving the earth
mean saving yourself?"

A few notes:

1. The above provides ALL the info in the newsletter on the topic, and is
ALL the info I have. I cannot provide any other info, and cannot judge
the accuracy of said info. (Any questions on the above will be ignored).

2. I don't have time now to dig out the newletter with the former spaced-out
fruitarian in it. Maybe later...

3. This post, excluding the above quote, is copyright by Thomas E. Billings,
all rights reserved. Contact me for permission before cross-posting this
to any other list, bulletin board, or website.

Tom Billings