Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:20:26 -0400
7bit
From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Gina,

There is no relationship between the power supply and the Windows registry,
so I am not sure what you are asking.  Without more information, I would
only be making wild guesses as to what you want/need.  So  the best I can
offer is a blanket statement that an AT power supply will not work with an
ATX system and vice versa.  But like most blankets, there are exceptions.

Perhaps if you tell us what you are trying to accomplish we can give you a
better answer.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====