Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:06:45 -0400
7bit
From:
"Jose E. Dominguez" <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to all that responded, your suggestions were very valuable in making
my decision.

Yesterday I bought the HP 2000C, it's very nice to say the least. The job I
have to print would have cost me $281.16 at Kinko's, so it only cost me
$307.80 to buy the printer if I take that into consideration. I found the
printer at Best Buys for $588.96 and I have a whole year to pay it without
interest so that closed the deal for me.

The cartridges are indeed sold separately, one of my suppliers carries them
so I can buy them wholesale to make it even better.

Thanks again for all your help.

Jose

Jose E. Dominguez wrote:

> Good evening to all,
>
> I find myself in need of a color printer for a particular job. I would
> have liked to get the HP 2000C with the separate ink cartridges for each
> color but it's kind of high. Is there another printer that has the same
> separate color cartridge scheme that is not so expensive?
>
> Meanwhile a local store has the Epson Stylus 740 for $199.99.
>
> Is this a good printer? Is the price right? Can it handled a 300 page
> job that includes a picture of a house?
>
> Thank you all for your help on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jose
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                      http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html