NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sandra Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 18:12:50 -0700
Since my son didn't eat or drink anything at McDonald's I know it wasn't an ingestion reaction.  However, maybe it could have been a reaction from something he got on his hands and then into his mouth or nose.  I thought we had been doing so good keeping all milk away from him.  But he seems to be SOOO sensitive.  I guess all restaurant play areas are now off our list of places to go, too.  Thanks to all of you for your helpful advice.
Sandy
P.S.  For the person who asked, I thought dairy was his only allergy.  But as of today it looks like strawberries may be another one.

Sally Flanagan wrote:

It sounds like your child had an ingestion reaction though, or that
somehow a
milk particle touched a mucous membrane, eyes, nose, mouth...