Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:42:47 EDT
From:

Hi All:
We have just returned from a vacation on Vancouver,BC and are delighted to
report that we ate every morning at Panne Rizo.  They are a Gluten Free
restaurant/bakery.  They have the most wonderful menu including:
pizza, cheese bread, brownies, chicken pot pie, panini sandwiches, perogies,
quiche, focaccia, cinnamon buns, pecan squares, scones, berry galettes, pies
and cakes.  Most things are made in the store.  It is run by all gluten/wheat
intolerant staff and they are really nice.

The first day my husband ate so much it was embarrassing.  After that we
settled down a bit.

This restaurant is worth the trip to Vancouver.  Everything was terrific.
The cinnamon buns were the best I have ever had.  We went several times with
non celiac friends and they loved it also.

They do not ship regularly to the US yet but if you want to reach them their
email is [log in to unmask] and their phone number is 604 736-0885.

We basically had a gluten free trip, the restaurants were all very
accomodating.  Bishops restaurant had fresh baked gluten free bread waiting
for my husband and about 5 gluten free dessert choices.

JoAnn Sprung