From:
Gina McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:30:13 -0400

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd write about a frozen pizza crust that is gluten and
yeast free that I just discovered.  It's from a company called "Nature's
Hilights" and I found it in a local health food store.  My husband (the
celiac in the family) missed pizza more than anything.  He really likes
this and I eat it as well and must admit that I like it better than
pizzeria pizza.

It's very thin and crispy, and it works best if you follow the
directions on the box and let it defrost completely before cooking, or
else it sticks.

The crusts come 2 in a box for about $4.50.  The company phone # is 800-
313-6454.

I have no financial or other interest in this company other than hoping
others will like it to keep them in business and making the pizza crusts
for my hubby!

Gina McKenzie
NJ