From:
Linda Scalice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:36:38 EDT

I read the posting about the Best products. Thanks. A couple of weeks ago I
craved the soft frozen yogurt at COSTCO. It wasn't busy and the staff was
more than happy to supply me with the name and phone number of the
manufacturer of the yogurt machine mix. I called them and they assured me
that the product was GF--both flavors, chocolate and vanilla.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything in writing and I tossed the phone
numbers after I called from the store, but you can confirm it if you go to
COSTCO and ask at the snack counter.

It was great to be able to snack on it again.  :)

Linda Scalice
Long Island, NY