Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:35:16 -0500
They are my most favorite of all the berries.  I could eat full cups of them
but then suffer the consequences.  What a major cruelty to suffer for such a
loved fruit.  Within minutes I am cramping and bloating from water weight,
joint ache, headache and sore throat.   sigh.........    I envy anyone who
can eat them.      Oliva