From:
PAUL TOWNLEY-SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:39:13 -0800
Hello all.  Just moved to Orange County, CA and I really need some tips on
which brands of meat are the best.  I'm sensitive to pesticides and need the
most natural meats available in the area.  We eat beef, pork, lamb, chicken,
turkey, and buffalo, and I'd be glad to try other natural meats if there are
any available.  Does anyone know if the meats at Wholefoods are free of
pesticides?  When will they be able to label meat organic so we know what
we're eating?  I thought new rules were supposed to take effect this
year-does anyone know?  Thanks.

Kerry