From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 18:36:20 -0700
>There are still a few safe foods for a carnivore such as deep ocean fish
>(tuna, swordfish, and anything else that's not farmed yet),
Tuna and sword fish because they are at the top of the food chain are
concentrating heavy ,metals in their tissues, specialy mercury which is
often found in those fish. Some peoples have been showing high level of
mercury after high consomption of tuna.
Small fish are way safer and more accessible to a naked ape. Salmon is
easely accessible because of its spawning habit but is concentrating heavy
metals too but less than tuna and way less than sword fish.
 the Presence of mercury in fish ,however , have its positive side in my
experience. I had never been attracted to eat tuna or sword fish since i eat
instinctively except at the one time when my dentist finished extracting the
amalgames in my mouth, the following week ,i had a stong attraction to tuna
and particularly sword fish. after i didn't eat it for almost one year when
an other strong attraction reappeared.
My explaination is that once my body had no daily poisonning by the mercury
amalgams stored in my mouth, the immune system awaken from its state of "
tolerance"to this daily poisonning, and started the elimination job of
mercury from the tissues to out side the body. I The presence of mercury in
the fatty part of the fish might have triggered an immune response and
facilited the elimination of mercury from my own tissues..
jean-claude