From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:41:33 -0400
::If you took out the fruit and non paleo desserts, wouldn't at least some
of
::the letters go away?? Have you tested for candida overgrowth?

They have been treated for candida.  We are all really susceptible to it
for some reason.  Even the type A blood, Aubrey and Curran, still got
serious yeast infections at 6 days of age!  I find their tongues to be the
best indicators of their yeast status.  Except Aubrey, he gets this nasty
sarcastic tone before his tongue shows it.

I can't take away jelly beans (corn days), choc. (rice days), icecream
(milk days) or cookies (wheat days).  That is the _only_ things they get
that normal kids get.  There is just no way that I can convince them that
red beets are dessert!  Besides if you read the label on a Symphony bar, it
has more nutrients than a jar of baby food red beets.

Each boy has different foods that make him act up.  As long as they go easy
on the grains and milk, they are good.  AND AS I SAID, JUST BECAUSE THEY
ARE HEALTHY NOW, DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE HEALED PERMANENTLY.  I am sorry
their lives offend your principles.

Dr. Mom- Ph.D. in motherhood.
BS- psychology, BA-biology
Graduate courses in biochemistry.