From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:42:13 -0400

 Richard Keene wrote:

::Some of us have kids with ADD and never have mentioned it.

Probably most of you!  There is a group of people who have higher needs for
essential fatty acids and magnesium in our diets.  I would expect that many
of them end up here.  ADD is not really a disorder, but a different way of
processing information.  Most people who are being diagnosed today are
highly intelligent as well.  Also would be a predominance of those here.

There are also quite a few on the Multiple Chemical Sensitivity list.
These are the ones who got themselves so run down, they have to deal with
even higher nutritional needs.

Here is how you know if you need more magnesium.  When you go to bed, if
your mind keeps working, you need 400 mg of magesium before bed.

Dr. Mom- Ph.D. in motherhood.
BS- psychology, BA-biology
Graduate courses in biochemistry.
Will give nutritional advice for books.