Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:51:53 -0500
I am new to the list.  I love the coconut milk and the meat.  I own a Vita-Mix
and would like to know if you add water or anything to the concoction?  Does it
come out gritty? smooth?  Are there any other ideas of what to make with
coconut?  Does anyone toast it and does that greatly reduce the nutrients?  I
love coconut and usually just drink the milk and eat the meat.  I would love any
and all ideas of other possibilities with this nut.

Kendra
NeanderTwin