From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:23:22 -0400
On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Ray Audette wrote:

>> From: Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
>> For me, the difference between the
>> Zone and paleo is philosophical, not experiential.
> Best compliment I've gotten in a while!
>
> Ray Audette
> Board Member
> The Dallas Philospher's Forum

And it's true enough.  I respect the research that Barry Sears
has done, and the fact that he bases his diet on "paleo
principles."  But it's clear enough that he applies those
principles very loosely.  Obviously I have plenty of reservations
about the way principles are handled in Neanderthin, but it does
represent for me a more serious attempt to carry out the "paleo
project."

But I am more convinced than ever that your system is misnamed.
I suggest you change it to "Thinuit."

Todd Moody