From:
PAUL TOWNLEY-SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:31:18 -0500

> >Also any more tips on getting a child to eat red meat?

Our kids are young (5, almost 4, and 2) so we sometimes have problems
getting them to eat meat too.  I buy good ground beef or buffalo and roll it
into long, thin sausage shapes (no seasoning) and cook.  My youngest eats
them just like that, and the older two like to dip them in paleo ketchup.
If I do exactly the same thing only put them into patty form, they won't eat
it.  Another thing they like is Swordfish with paleo mayo.

Kerry