Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:32:43 -0500
Mary,
Good for you!  My grandmother always said, "Nine times out of ten, if you
have to ask, you already know the answer".  I would do it in a New York
minute.  A lot of junk is being taught in govt. schools today which is being
passed off as education.  Your son deserves the best and the best is not
sitting all day in a government school.  Oliva