From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:41:04 +1000
Paleolithic diet has high levels of phytosterols from vegetables, fruit and
especially root vegetables. There are phytosterols in grains and seed oils,
but  as all phytosterols can be fairly different, I've often wondered what
the significance was. Maria's story is fascinating- could be just the
medicine for polycystic ovary disease.

I think your gorging behaviour may be driven by insulin resistance (early
prediabetic)- I had the same problem, and diabetes runs in my family. Don't
have such a problem now.
.
See your doctor again if menstrual problems persist.
Ben