From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:09:32 +1000
Hi,
Paleofood is so full of TLA's. I suppose I'm just new to listserves, but I'd
really like a TLA reference page from the paleodiet home page.
Please explain WOE and ROTFLMAO? IS WOE always way of eating? I've only just
come to terms with IMO, IMHO and BTW.
TLA's by the way are three letter acronyms. We don't use many of them here
in Australia, though we know they're popular in the great land of Silastic
that all our TV reruns come from.

Ben Balzer